As seen on JobsInVT.com
Position Summary: The Warehouse Receiver is responsible for receiving product, unloading trucks, checking in product, put away and inventory.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Safely operate equipment to unload trucks and place items in proper locations.
- Accurately and efficiently perform drops and rotation into all areas of the warehouse.
- Accurately and efficiently check-in and stock the slots of all products in multi-temperature environments.
- Appropriately perform product quality checks when assigned.
- Perform quality checks and spot counts on products.
- Safely operate both types of forklifts, which includes, performing, and filling out safety check lists daily.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- 1 year related work experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 80 pounds occasionally.
- Must be 18 years of age with the ability to work in varying temperatures from -20F to 100F.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work full-time schedules including nights, weekends and holidays. The shift typically starts at midday and continues until work is complete.
- Must be able to operate various types of powered industrial trucks such forklifts and pallet jacks.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.