GXA is a fast growing, exciting Managed Service Provider and IT Company serving clients in the DFW Metroplex. We have a high client retention and exceptional satisfaction rate because we provide a very unique approach to IT service delivery. Our reputation of being a trusted business technology partner is one we’ve worked hard to maintain and keeping our clients at the forefront of their industries is something we take very seriously. You will be proud to represent us and be part of such a unique team.
We really have just one mission at GXA and that is to serve. Using our technology industry knowledge and capabilities, we help our clients build a stronger business. We make sure that their businesses perform at the highest level possible.
Using the profits from the success of working with our clients, we serve by giving back to help build a better world. We are driven by a higher purpose. Philanthropy is at the heart of our business and the passion to make the world a better place. Our company an team is involved in several humanitarian missions and outreaches.
We achieve this by working as a team, have a lot of fun doing it and growing.
The goal of the Administrative Assistant is to ensure the office runs efficient day-to-day. The daily duties include overall but not limited to administrative office tasks, which include faxing, e-mailing, filing, organizing, scanning, making copies, making coffee, picking up office fruit and lunches, coordinating of several areas which include the conference room, finding meeting space, keeping up with office inventory inside the storage room (ordering, delivery, storage, cleaning, etc.), keeping storage room tidy, coordinating the removal of old office equipment, ordering new equipment, procurement, directing, coordinating office services, getting documentation to the bookkeeper, and organizing internal office activities, meetings, running office errands (reliable transportation necessary for role), wiping down the kitchen daily, keeping the office tidy, maintaining office order which includes calling office maintenance, keeping office clean, etc.
- Handle administrative task as assigned that include communicate with supervisors, peers, and subordinates and persons outside organization.
- Sit at front desk reception area and greet visitors and callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Correspond via e-mail or phone on behalf of the mangers on an as needed basis.
- Coordinate travel arrangements: book flights, hotel, and transportation on an as needed basis for company team members.
- Schedule and confirm meeting conferences for clients/supervisors/customers/managers.
- Draft monthly activities and status reports as well as employee announcements and other communications.
- Event planning for office functions, order lunches, keep office tidy, draft monthly activities.
- Handle seasonal, annual, and monthly projects to assist with employee morale, office functions, office re-locations or expansions, locating vendors, team lead in disinfecting office, sending cards. etc.
- Find and maintain vendor relationships that will assist with meeting the needs of the office
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 years related on-the-job experience
- Strong Technical Computer Skills
- Excel (required), Word (required), PowerPoint (required), Outlook (required), and Vizio (optional but willing to learn)
- Strong Non-Technical Skills
- Organizing, Managing, Trustworthy, Attention to detail, establish priorities
- Event Planning Experience (desired but not required)
- Energy and Persistence
- Happy/ Positive Attitude
- High level of professional and character standards with one’s on self
- Sharp/ Professional image (no tattoos/no body piercing beyond two-hole ear)
- Independent thinker (the ability to think outside of the box)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance Benefits
- Sick Pay Benefits
- Personal Time Benefits
- Vacation Time upon 6 months employment
- Retirement Plan available (eligibility requirements)
Salary: $35,000 - 50,000 per year