1. Work with customer on new process development.
2. Develop and implement EBI recipes for defect inspection, defect classification, and CDU monitoring. To help
customer improving their processes.
3. Monitor inline defect inspection results and optimize recipe performance.
4. Provide troubleshooting skills and co-work with RD to fix abnormal inspection results and system bugs.
5. Write and maintain technical documents including: data sheets, application notes, and BKMs.
6. Verify and test new functions/features and report results to RD. Provide ideas to improve tool's performance or
increase tool's applications.
7. Communicate/Discuss with customer to understand their needs. Forward latest marketing demands and
competitor's information to RD/Marketing to develop the new functions/features and improve tool's design.
8. Train customer and help them to use HMI tools. Assist marketing and sales to generate good data to promote the next generation tools.
1. M.S. or Ph.D in Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields
2. 1-2 years of hands-on SEM experience is required.
3. Past semiconductor industry experience is a plus.
4. Good Communication skills.