Pinnacle Investigations offers competitive pay, great career experience, opportunity to grow, and a great work environment for motivated individuals who want to make a difference. We aid our nation’s top clean air energy producers in building a safe, secure workplace. Our investigators work high level, in-depth background checks on individuals seeking clearance to work on some of the most secure campuses in the country.
Our training procedures are recognized as the top in our industry; they are built to help you succeed. We have a great team and though the work we do is vital, we keep a fun upbeat atmosphere. If you are interested in being part of our team, read below for information on our open positions!
The Nuclear Background Department provides timely and accurate background reports to our Nuclear Energy clients to assist in determining access to Nuclear Power Plants. The Nuclear Department is divided into three teams: Reviewers, Verification Specialists, and Data Entry/Call Team. All positions require attention to detail, the ability to follow detailed procedures, and good communication skills. Working together as a team and contributing to a professional and supportive culture is essential to the success of the department.
Hours of Work: Typical schedule is Monday – Friday. Shifts range from 5 am – 2 pm. Some overtime and weekends will be required. Pay range: $12.50-$14.00
This position has primary responsibility over the processing of the nuclear background reports. The Verification Specialist conducts phone interviews with employers, schools, military personnel and references. The position is responsible for recording detailed documentation of calls, compiling notes and summaries in a clear, concise and logical manner, documenting and resolving inconsistencies, and evaluating data. The Verification Specialist should have the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously, and perform detailed self-reviews of completed work.
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma or GED
Two years at Collegiate Level or equivalent job experience preferred
Preferred areas of experience: Customer Service, Administrative
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must demonstrate an extreme attention to detail and the capability for handling numerous tasks
- Display competent computer skills including Internet, knowledge of basic file management and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), as well as the operation of common office equipment
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to solve problems, and perform self-directed tasks within required timeframes.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and procedures, as well as understand and follow directions from supervisors and contribute to a professional and cooperative work environment.
Pinnacle is a drug-free workplace, including marijuana. We drug test on the first day of training, and positive tests (including marijuana) will be grounds for immediate termination.
Pay range: $12.50-$14.00