Bookkeeper/administrative assistant for growing construction firm located in Westchester minutes away from the LAX Airport. This position is Monday through Friday with a 20 hour a week minimum.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
Administrative support to on-site project teams
Responsible for reports, RFI and Submittal Logs
Responsible for setting up Quickbooks invoicing module under the supervision of our company accountant
Responsible for Quickbooks data entry, account reconciliation, processing of A/R, A/P, and weekly payroll
Maintain the physical and electronic filing system for each job adhering to company standards
Follow up with responsible parties to obtain/coordinate project information
Other duties as assigned, You will the man/gal Friday in our office, so if something needs to get done it could come to you.
- Minimum of 5 years construction experience required. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIOR CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
- Excellent attention to details and sound basic math skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision & resolve issues independently
- Self starter with strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills
- Good judgment, logic, and ability to learn new things quickly
- Great organizational skills and desire to get it right
- A team player with good communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Well experienced in keeping company books using Quickbooks
- A valid driver's license and acceptable driving history
- Must possess a clean criminal background
- Must possess a high school diploma or GEDook
- Willing to take background, credit, and drug tests
We are a rapidly growing construction company and offer the right applicant the opportunity to grow with the company. The position offers flexible work hours and is ideal for the individual that wants to work but has other responsibilities during the day, such as taking care of an older person or children that need to be shuttled back and forth to school.
Salary: $0 per year