Equus Software, a rapidly growing technology company, needs passionate team members who are interested in Business Analysis and building a career within the Global Mobility Industry. If you are interested in a career as a Business Analyst, consider yourself an A-Player and want to work with others like you, come join us!!!
Equus works with a growing list of Global 2000 clients, many in the Fortune 500. Our technology enables our clients to mobilize their workforce globally – which involves moving them from country to country and managing all the important details for their mobile expat employees.
At Equus Software, you can stand out! You will learn all about our award winning software solutions. If you enjoy discovering how technology works in business, and would like to learn how to configure software to make processes more efficient, this may be the opportunity for you.
Equus is a leader in state-of-the-art technology solutions for corporate workforce mobility. Our products are used by over 500 corporations, including many of the Fortune 100. Our experienced staff provides our customers with the best software, services, and support available (www.equusoft.com).
Receiving candidates that are available to start as an entry-level Business Analyst in June of 2018.
As a Business Analyst at Equus Software, you will be part of either the implementation or client solutions team. The focus of the role is to provide innovative solutions and solve problems to meet the client’s requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Translates business requirements into solutions
- Transitions requirements of a developed solution into a support model
- Identifies and documents issues, risks, and opportunities related to requirements
- Supports clients in solutions to issues and questions
- Resolves issues and provides clear communications to leader or client as appropriate
- Clarifies issues, facts, figures, potential causes and effects
- Partners with appropriate team members to research and find solutions
- Executes quality assurance testing
- Seeks out information about both the relocation/global mobility industry and software industries, and applies that knowledge to day to day activities
- Contributes to the Equus community - developing competency with Equus products
- Participates in the preparation of client webinars, conferences, demos and other presentations to both clients and internal Equus team
- Develops strong working relationships with clients and internal teams
Available to start in the June time frame of 2018.
Locations: Denver, CO and Plano, TX
Ability to travel: 5%-10%
**Sponsorships are NOT available at this time
E= Essential D= Desirable
- Problem Solving/Analysis (E)
- Technical Aptitude (E)
- Attention to Detail (E)
- Time Management (E)
- Team Player (E)
- Clear Communicator (E)
- Multi-tasker (E)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering or similar fields (E)
- Degree earned by May 2018 with an ability to start full-time in June 2018 (E)
- Ability to work in Denver, Colorado or Plano, Texas (E)
- Internship experience working with external customers (D)
- If recent graduate, GPA of 3.5 or above (D)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) (E)
- SQL Knowledge (D)
- Relationship Building (E)
- Business Writing Capability (E)
- Knowledge of Global Mobility industry (D)
What is Equus?
Equus Software is a market leading Software Company specializing in Global Mobility Software. We provide award-winning service to our portfolio of high-profile global clients. Our team is known for providing creative software solutions to solve our clients’ complex business problems.
What we can offer?
Variety: As part of our team, you will work in a fast paced and challenging environment where no two days will be the same.
Training: You will learn about the world of Global Mobility; and receive training on our in-house project management processes, software configuration and product development, with the guidance of our Client Account Managers, Senior Business Analysts and software development teams.
Knowledge: You will be able to take full advantage of being part of a fast-paced, close-knit community and make full use of the knowledge of the Global Equus Team with direct access to everyone from BA to CEO.
Growth: Equus is winning new clients all the time and there is plenty of room for the right candidate to move up the career ladder as the company grows.
Innovation: One day each quarter, we are given free time to innovate. We can create anything we feel would make our jobs or our clients experience better.
Casual: We have a work hard, play hard culture. We dress casually, have regular team outings and enjoy our Fridays!
Salary: We are offering a competitive starting salary plus an excellent benefit package.
Come have FUN and GROW with Us!