Are you a Business Development Manager with a track record of proven growth and success in the SMB market selling technology solutions?
Can you understand and communicate the financial impact of technology’s role in a business to key stake holders?
Can you bring value to Chief Officers by speaking in their “bottom-line” language?
The purpose of this “hunter style” role is to find and develop net new business starting with those within the C-Suite. Qualified individuals will determine financial gaps via cost analysis and align IT solutions to business objectives. Sound exciting? Challenging?
- Heavy prospecting
- Selling our managed services, Cloud, Virtualization and Storage solutions offerings starting at the C-Level
- Presenting financial impact, justification, and ROI to gain client buy-in
- Building a healthy pipeline of opportunities to meet/exceed quota
- 5+ years of proven growth and sales success
- Documented track record of successfully selling B2B technology solutions
- 4 year degree or smart/bright/intelligent equivalent
- Business and financial acumen; fluent in “Biz-Speak” over “Tech-Talk”
- Great listening skills and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; polished and professional
- Ability to work effectively independently and under deadlines
- Prospecting prowess
- Solid leadership and organizational skills
- Uncapped commission plan with base salary
- Sales Engineering support
- One of a kind team with pride in expertise
- Small company where individuals matter and work/life balance is encouraged
- Strong leadership team that allows freedom and creativity to make an impact
- Develop professionally and pursue interests
- Supportive and flexible
- Massage Mondays
- Social outings
Salary: $60,000 per year