The Business Development Representative(BDR) role will be a vital part of our team to fuel growth and will report to the Business Development Lead.
We are looking for a sharp and innovative professional to lead market research and business development within an assigned region of the U.S.. You are a highly competent writer and researcher, intelligent, ambitious, hard working, creative, resilient, and above all, coachable.
You will receive continuous support from some of the most experienced sales professionals in the SaaS space. You will be responsible for driving sales pipeline across a defined set of named accounts in key verticals: Retail, Health & Fitness, Technology, Travel/Hospitality, Telco and Financial Services. This is a green field opportunity as ActionIQ currently has no natural competitors.
- Develop new business opportunities from inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Identify target accounts for new outbound sales campaigns
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic outreach
- Meet target quota related to number of qualified opportunities
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
This is a great opportunity to be an early member of a high performing sales team at a fast growing technology company. The BDR program is a 12 to 18 month program in which you will:
- Create excellent customer experiences
- Learn customer-centric sales skills
- Become an expert in ActionIQ’s product and the industry at large
Upon completion of this program, team members have opportunities to move into roles across the organization, especially in direct sales, customer success, marketing, and sales operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- A comp plan that generously rewards high performance with unlimited upside to generating qualified meetings for the AIQ Sales org
- Work with the smartest people in the industry
- Free food, drinks, snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Top health insurance benefits for you and your family (if needed)
- A close-knit team you will soon think of as “family”
- Once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity that only gets better as the company grows