The Construction Onsite Supervisor will focus on the daily coordination and supervision of suppliers and subcontractors for our niche light commercial construction projects in the building of Dental, Veterinarian and Medical offices in Northern Virginia. Responsibilities will include daily onsite management, timeline management, and construction coordination. Determine labor requirements and coordinate workers to construction sites. Handle information requests and communicate and interface with contractors, management and various Professionals in a coordinating role. Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance to architectural and MEP plans. BridgeWorks Construction located in Sykesville, Maryland offers full design and build services for fine dental, veterinarian and medical offices and serves the Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia markets.
- Ability to work independently and within a small team.
- Own vehicle for transportation to job sites.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and design plans.
- Experience with light commercial or residential construction
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Experience with scheduling software
- Careful attention to detail and ability to manage projects under a deadline
- Work with a dynamic team in a growing organization.
- Vehicle milage compensation
- Base salary with bonus structure for on time delivery of projects
Salary: $45,000 - 75,000 per year