As a data-driven, customer-first company, our Member Experience Specialists are some of the most important members of the team. First, our MXSs work directly with customers; helping them to solve problems, understand their wine tastes better, and just have an amazing human experience with wine. Second, our MXSs are the main voice in the company for helping us understand what the customers want; providing the whole team with data and opinions that make sure the customer is represented in all decision making. But finally, since we’re a startup, we look to this position as a source of growth within the company and the skills MXSs gain are applicable to practically any area of the business. If you’re passionate, hardworking, and insightful, we’ll help you build a career around the things you love doing.
- Awesome communication skills: you’re good not just at writing emails but answering phones and responding to comments on social media.
- Solutions-oriented: You’re not the kind of person who just says “that’s company policy” to someone—you’re the kind of person who likes finding solutions for each and every member.
- Great personality: As the human voice of the company we’re looking for friendly people who are able to diffuse tense situations.
- Flexible and ready to learn: we’re a startup, so things are always changing. Our MXSs are not just capable of, but excited about learning new systems and skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Wine knowledge optional but a plus (don’t worry if you don’t know much, though, we’ll help you learn!)