The Sales Administrator is responsible for the day to day event sales operations and administrative needs of the sales department.
- Answer phones and retrieve voice mail messages, group reservations via reservation system (Open Table), TripleSeat.
- Retrieve and sort mail
- Send brochures and Menus to clients and prospective clients as needed.
- Create Banquet Event Orders and Menus in TripleSeat.
- Generate Daily/Weekly Event Bullet Reports and distribute to all management staff.
- Daily and Weekly BEO meetings with staff to assist in the maintenance of event schedules.
- Receive event deposits and post in TripleSeat.
- Handle PX requests.
- Log all sales related activity daily in TripleSeat.
- Assist sales coordinators as needed.
- Daily database entry and maintenance.
- Additional duties not specified in this job description as assigned by the Sales Manager (if applicable), Paisano Partner, Divisional Vice President and Director of Sales Operations.
- Experience: Minimum three years previous administrative assistance experience and strong administrative background
- Valid drivers’ license
- Computer skills (word processing and spreadsheets) including Word, Excel, TripleSeat or other catering software, typing speed of 60 wpm
- Ability to work occasional extended hours including nights and weekends if needed
What We Offer:
Highly competitive hourly rate
Eligibility to participate in the sales commission plan
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance within 31 days of hire
401k after 1 year of service with generous company match
Paid time off and paid corporate holidays
Dining discounts at all Earl Enterprises brand restaurants