Camunda is an open source BPM Software platform that helps organizations automate business processes and enter the digital age. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we are a bootstrapped start-up with a diverse team of 80 and more than 200 Enterprise level customers, including AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, T-Mobile and Universal.
Rapidly expanding in the United States and Canada, we are now looking for a Enterprise Account Executive for our new San Francisco location to shape and grow or business. With a rapidly growing number of incoming leads and a structured sales process, we are providing a solid foundation for your future success.
- Managing the sales process from start to finish by driving your prospects from first enquiry to closing
- Qualifying incoming leads and inquiries
- Product presentations, online and on site
- Contract and price negotiations
- Working with the consulting team in presales consulting engagements
- Ownership for new customers and continuous supportive account management
- Development of existing customers
- Assist in market analysis and the development of sales strategies in specific industries
- Working with marketing in developing new lead generation strategies based on your market insights
- You are a self-motivated, entrepreneurially spirited individual who is willing to go the extra mile to significantly shape Camunda’s success in a new market
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- 5 or more years of experience in a B2B open source software sales environment or other complex products, BPM experience being a strong plus
- Profound knowledge of the North American IT market
- Excellent sense for business opportunities, a strong communicator and negotiator
- Aspiration to understand your customers' need and proactively support them in achieving it
- Ability to communicate complex issues and products in a clear and concise manner
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and relentless ambition both with yourself and the organisation you are working with
- Willingness to travel
- English at a native level and eligible to work in the US
You will join a fast growing, extremely motivated team to replicate and surpass the success of a proven business model in a new market. You will enter the team at the perfect stage, as we have already won significant anchor customers but still have a large market share to capture. You will get the opportunity to establish yourself as a key player in the North American market from day one, lining yourself up for continued growth and success. Your success will be instrumental to achieving our strategic goals and your input has the potential to significantly shape Camunda’s strategic and commercial future.
- The benefits of a start-up environment paired with the stability of a profitable business
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Holidays
- Free choice between Mac/Windows/Linux
- And so much more...
Job code: #LI-NC1