Flag Football Referee - Southside, Monroeville, North Park, and Slippery Rock
Pittsburgh Flag Football League | Pittsburgh, PA
We are currently looking for athletic and "up beat" individuals to become dedicated members of our staff by providing outstanding officiating for our youth and adult flag football games. Our adult league [Southside only] participates in a 4 on 4 format while the youth league is 5 on 5. Both styles of play tend to be fast paced in nature, therefore any applicant should be prepared to move in a high tempo pace.
- Prior referee or stat keeper experience is not required.
- Availability on Sundays between 8:00am and 3:00pm starting in April is a must.
- Professionalism, punctuality, and a willingness to assert control is what we are looking for.
- Special consideration will be given for former flag football players.
- 18yrs or older with reliable transportation.
- Excellent oral communication skills with a passion for working with children and/or adults in a sports setting.
- Be able to collaborate and consistently perform as a “team player” with other staff members.
- Willing to participate in on-field and classroom training.
Compensation: $13 - $15 per hr based on experience and performance during the assessment training.
Salary: $0 per year