Cirrent is a breakthrough company in the hot internet-of-things space. We've built a strong business working with the big internet service providers, and are positioned to revolutionize Wi-Fi for connected products.
We’re looking for a focused & driven Full Stack Developer to be a key participant in creating the architecture, systems, and technologies that are core to Cirrent’s APIs and services. This person will be a key contributor to the APIs that will be used by connected products worldwide. All of our developers are smart, driven, friendly, and fun -- if that sounds like you, we want you to join our team!
On a day-to-day basis you'll be writing code for our REST APIs and back-end systems. Code is in Node.js, Angular.js, and uses AWS, EC2, MySQL, RDS, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, AWS CodeDeploy, Jenkins, and S3.
Cirrent demands the best. The successful candidate will be a hotshot coder, a thoughtful architect, a voracious learner, and an all-around smart person with a strong desire to succeed. Must have been a key contributor in a previous company and must have shown the ability to innovate, understand complex systems, and solve problems. The person should also have:
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of software development
- Self directed: Drive specifications to completion
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly robust and reliable SaaS services
- Experience with building and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with MySQL as well as NoSQL databases
- Familiar with AWS services such as RDS, SQS and MongoDB
- Experience with connected products (preferably as a developer and a consumer!)
Competitive salary and equity. Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage. Fun downtown San Mateo office!
** Local candidates only **