Perform service calls with a strong focus on quality workmanship, communication, and customer satisfaction
We expect candidates to have experience performing service calls and dealing with customers
Common Job Duties:
- Diagnosing; No heat, no AC, not enough cooling, fan only, loud noises from unit, leaking around unit, fuel smells, unit cycles on and off a lot, etc
- Repairing/replacing furnaces, boilers, condensers, package units, coils, humidifiers, water heaters, circulators, zone controls, heat pumps, air handlers, etc
- Installing; furnaces, boilers, condensers, coils, air handlers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, UV bulbs, air cleaners, water heaters, package units, base board, radiant heat loops, etc
- Communicating with customers, co-workers, managers, and vendors
- Maintain an orderly, clean, and fully stocked company truck.
We are looking for a person who wants to be a positive, friendly, and willing member of our growing team.
We provide excellent benefits on top of an excellent pay rate.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum 4 years experience in the trade
- A deep understanding of heating, AC, and IAQ equipment and HVAC system designs
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Clean driving record and background
- Pass a drug test on a regular basis
- Ability to work an hour or two late at times
Hourly Rate between $22 and $31 - based on experience level
$2,000 signing bonus may apply
Medical, Dental, Vision
Company outings and events
Salary: $50,000 - 80,000 per year