Our primary focus is the provision of superior consulting services to the Homecare and Hospice industry. Our Analyst position is our entry-level consulting position within BlackTree Healthcare Consulting. Engagements completed at the Analyst level serve as the foundation for growth within the company, and strengthen the expertise needed to provide exceptional consulting services.
Engagements completed at this level may be performed at our offices or onsite at the client location. The position will require travel which is estimated at 25% - 50%, but can be as high as 100% for periods of time.
The primary responsibilities of an Analyst will be the completion of client projects and development of their Homecare financial and operational expertise.
Essential functions and responsibilities of this role include:
- Accounts Receivable Support
- Skilled Nursing Facility Services
- Interim Staffing
- Financial Analysis
- Completion of Work Papers
- Regulatory Research
- Other Responsibilities as Assigned
Interested candidates should have an outstanding intellectual capability, maturity and judgment. Successful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tiered school in Finance, Health Policy Administration or Accounting with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or greater
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and an aggressive approach to excellence