Company Name: Global Law Group
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Manage immigration case production process of I-526/I-829;
- Filling out USCIS forms for all immigration cases.
- Communicate with clients/brokers/projects;
- Send out forms to make sure clients sign correctly.
- Send letters and questionnaires to clients requesting information needed.
- Assist attorney to review and prepare case documents in preparation for filing;
- Closely review all package documentation and perform line-by-line review to ensure document consistency, accuracy and is error-free;
- Coordinate responses to clients to provide case-related responses;
- Act as liaison between client and third-party professionals to ensure all parties are informed of strategies and deadlines;
- Provide timely case status updates to attorney and manage active case load to ensure timely filing;
- Review deadlines with Attorney to make sure they are calendared properly.
- Complete case production within assigned budget and time allowance.
- A Bachelor's degree from a U.S. university in either business, law or journalism.
- Minimum 3 years of legal, business or real estate experience required.
- Attention to details and being proactive.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin language is essential, with Chinese typing required.
- A hands-on multi-task who can switch tasks on a moment's notice and track priorities carefully.
- Results-driven, highly motivated and possess unequivocal honesty and integrity.
- Strong time management and communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills are critical.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Good general computer skills, including typing, scanning and printing.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
Job Type: Full-time.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please Click Here