Slingshot is the Premier National AT&T partner that delivers unmatched home entertainment solutions to residents of over a thousand apartment complexes spanning our 24 markets all across the nation.
We know that moving can be one of the most stressful experiences most people face, so we work to ensure the process is as smooth as possible for residents.
Our Team works over the phone to figure out necessary TV, internet, mobile phone, and home security needs for future and current apartment residents.
Check us out more at www.Slingshotlife.com.
To craft experiences that improve lives, affect people, and deliver maximum results.
Slingshot believes in launching leaders and for you to be the most productive version of yourself you should be educating and developing yourself in all aspects of life, deftly and personally.
Slingshot Team Member Responsibilities:
- I will build exceptional experiences that produce positive results.
- I will deliver optimum solutions to improve our customers' lives.
- I will follow through by doing what I say I am going to do.
- I will support my teammates in any way they need me.
- I will work harder than my competition.
- I will continually improve and learn from my mistakes.
- I will be better today than I was yesterday, every single day.
What's in it for you?
- You have access to people “who have been there”
- There are opportunities to improve your strengths and minimize lesser strengths
- We provide weekly team improvement meetings
- You have equal opportunities
- Company offered Health and Dental Insurance
- Our company is staffed with cool people: Check us out www.Slingshotlife.com
- The average income that you can make is 38k - 51k.
This position is hourly + uncapped commission because we believe that compensation should not be limited by any factor other than your own performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: $38,000 - 51,000 per year