Company DescriptionThreatConnect® arms organizations with a powerful defense against cyber threats and the confidence to make strategic business decisions. Founded in 2011, ThreatConnect officially launched the ThreatConnect Platform in 2013. Since then, ThreatConnect has grown to more than 20,000 users worldwide. Today, ThreatConnect provides a suite of products designed to meet the threat intelligence aggregation, analysis and automation needs of security teams at any maturity level - built on the industry's only intelligence-driven, extensible security platform. If you want to work on building a world-class security platform, you will enjoy a career that truly makes an impact. For more information on the benefits of working at ThreatConnect, visit www.threatconnect.com/careers
ThreatConnect, Inc. is the leading provider of advanced threat intelligence products and services including ThreatConnect®, the most comprehensive Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) on the market. Our platform is used by thousands of organizations, and over 40 of the Fortune 100, to help them quickly aggregate, analyze, and act on their threat data to mitigate risk and threats to their network security.
We're looking for a talented and experienced, high-energy Inside Sales Rep that can hit the ground running in a fast paced, quickly evolving environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct cold outbound calls and qualify inbound sales leads to communicate ThreatConnect’s value proposition to new users and to identify their requirements for the sales team.
- Establish a strong, trusted relationship to enable long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely processing of leads, new users and sales campaigns.
- Communicate clearly the progress of campaigns to the sales team.
- Identify growth opportunities for the sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Leverage the “team” approach to selling through involvement of Sales Engineers, Regional Sales Managers, Product Management, Marketing, and the Senior Leadership team to provide customers, partners, and prospects with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required.
- Work closely with Marketing and Regional Sales Manager throughout the entire sales process, from lead generation to purchase order
- Participate in trade shows, marketing events and more.
- 2-3+ years of Inside Sales experience, preferably with commercial accounts
- A high level of self motivation, energy and drive to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communications skills.
- Understanding of cloud computing, and/or cyber security / threat intelligence
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to accommodate various time zones is a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Multi-lingual is a plus.
We offer a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off, and unique perks (your birthday off!) designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education Reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL COSTS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED!
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program of up to 6%
- Cell phone stipend
- Health Savings Account