ABOUT Hudson Medical & Wellness:
Be part of a young and dynamic team that has a revolutionary approach to medicine. In 2010, we opened a medical practice with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare. For the last 9 years, we’ve been working towards that goal by building a team of 14 medical practitioners, 15 diverse specialties, and a unique approach to healthcare that focuses on positively impacting our patients’ lives. We are transforming the patient experience by offering both medical services and rehabilitation under one roof for total comprehensive care.
We have two main offices in Tribeca and in Ridgewood, Queens, and are currently under construction of our state-of-the-art facility in the West Village where we will greatly expand our functional and regenerative medicine programs. At Hudson Medical Group, it is our mission to provide our patients with the most advanced medical treatment and expert care, and ultimately deliver an integrated and cohesive patient experience.
The massage therapist will work closely with the Physical therapists, acupuncturist and chiropractor and be a part of the patient's medical treatment. This is a part-time position focusing on medical massage, starting at a couple days per week.
- Present professional appearance and manner
- Be available for off-site chair massage events.
- Make themselves available for last minute same-day bookings.
- Be capable to massage at least 4-5 people per day
- Take SOAP notes as required by law
- Maintain a hygienic treatment room
- Massage for half hour or one hour (occasionally 90 mins are requested)
- Maintain insurance & be affiliated with a professional massage organization
- Follow HIPPA and sanitary guidelines
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work within a diverse group of employees and personalities
- Help maintain a clean, courteous and professional working environment
- Active NY State LMT license