The SCHERDELGroup is a fast-growing, independent and family-owned global spring supplier with 31 locations worldwide. The company offers an extensive portfolio, including metal forming, assembly and joining technology, machine and tool design and construction as well as surface technology. The product range is enhanced by our extensive research and development services. When dealing with customers and in its role as an employer, SCHERDEL focuses on safety, reliability, trust and continuous development. The stable sales growth and the long-term retention of staff at the company show us that we are on the right track for our future. Come grow with us!
2nd / 3rd Shift positions available.
- To load, operate, and adjust spring machines and auxiliary equipment to maintain required quality and quantity of production.
- Works under and receives training from the department supervisor or group leader
- Posts production delays and cause of delay
- Reinforces the commitment to and participation in the Production Team philosophy
- Solves problems with the assistance of other team members and seeks continuous improvement
- Ingrain the QS/ISO/TS process into everyday activities
- Works according to IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
Machine Operator Experience, Production, Manufacturing 2-5 Years preferred.
Ability to follow directions and be a self-starter.
Ability to use required measurement tools.
Ability to read and follow blueprints.
Commit to team success through reliable attendance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions.
While preforming the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with other team members. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and use hand tools. The position involves sitting, walking and lifting less than 30 lbs. for long periods of time during the work day.
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Voluntary benefit packages available after applicable waiting period.
401K + Match
10 days of Paid Time Off after 90 days of employment
$1.00/hr Shift Premium 2nd/3rd Shift
$1.50/hr Weekend Shift Premium - All Shifts