Bluvium is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in business process and management consulting for mid and large companies. We work for companies that are leading the way in their industries and markets. Our focus is on lead to cash processes that enable commerce for our clients.
We are looking for dynamic recent graduates who would like to build a career in consulting. It will be a fun ride as you'd get engaged on strategic projects that will truly transform the business of our clients. You will work alongside seasoned professionals from Big 4 consulting firms. You will learn and grow at a fast clip. And of course, we will make sure that you're compensated well along the way.
We think that in order to succeed in this role, you must:
- Be intelligent, articulate and driven
- Be structured, analytical and detail oriented - it should be fun for you to find meaningful patterns and results after poring through large and complex spreadsheets for hours at end!
- Enjoy being with people - some of the client meetings can get boisterous and they count on us to bring order and help focus the discussions
- Be entrepreneurial - We are building an awesome company here. We see a need in the market for smart and talented consultants who know what they're doing. And, we are looking for people who will identify opportunities to help our clients further and themselves grow in the process
- Have a high degree of integrity - We believe in Karma and seek to do it right by our customers, partners, employees and community.
- A degree in Economics, Management, CS or any other analytical discipline will likely help
- You must be authorized to work in the US without requiring any sort of sponsorship
- Must be in San Francisco Bay Area - most of our clients are here and we are not looking to relocate candidates
We have all the usual benefits - health insurance, time off, volunteer time off, 401K plan etc. Let's say the compensation and benefits will not be a barrier for the right candidate.