Successful real estate company in search of a forward-thinking Operations Manager to help with building, implementation, information management and back office support as well as managing and supporting clients on both listing and buyer sides. This individual also will support all team members so they can reach their highest level of efficiency and service.
Responsibilities and Duties (overview listed below but not limited to)
• Handle incoming calls, emails, and faxes and respond with efficiency.
• Produce necessary reports and documents on an as-needed and weekly basis.
• Keep agents informed of current or potential issues that need to be handled.
• Manage finances from KW to LBZ&Company
• Prepare agendas, maintain calendars and support other events.
• Arrange travel as needed for agents and executives.
• Maintain and organize office files.
• Manage inventory of lockboxes, signs and office supplies.
• Maintain all databases.
• Act as the liaison among clients, employees and outside vendors.
• Coordinate marketing campaigns along with mailings and marketing materials.
• Create flyers.
• Manage the brand.
• Organize client events.
• Update the website and provide timely new content.
• Send out weekly marketing emails.
• Create new generation campaigns and maintain existing ones.
• Coordinate agent caravans.
• Manage all social media, posting daily to various platforms depending on content including blogs, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
• Develop and implement additional creative social media campaigns.
• Manage listings
• Coordination transactions.
• Coordinate signage installation.
• Manage professional photography and photo shoots.
• Deliver necessary materials to listing addresses.
• Process all brokerage paperwork and MLS paperwork.
• Manage buyer leads.
The ideal candidate would be described as:
• Honest, kind, and trustworthy
• Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
• Ability to focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Calm under pressure and level-headed
• Service-based attitude with proven ability to succeed
• Ability to create a professional environment for clients and team members
• A high level of task ownership and follow through
• Accountable for one’s work and helpful to others
• Fantastic follow-up skills
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate has:
• Excellent writing, spelling and grammar skills
• Basic bookkeeping skills
• Knowledge of Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Google tools, including Docs, Sheets etc.
• The ability to learn new software and programs quickly
• Reliable transportation
• Some familiarity with Intown neighborhoods
Real Estate experienced preferred, but not required.
Marketing and/or administrative experience preferred.
Salary: $50K yearly with bonus potential based on work experience and goal achievement.
Salary: $50,000 -