We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe.
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 9 markets, surpassing 1,000 locations and 150+ team members, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently in need of an Operations Manager to join our NYC team and help drive blueground's growth in the US. At the heart of what we do is operations, and it is a core area of the business. The role’s main focus will be on ensuring smooth operations, as well as continuous improvement of our business systems and processes.
Your primary responsibilities include creating and executing project plans according to blueground 's furnishing standards and brand style directions.
Major duties include:
- Full operational set-up and maintenance coordination of blueground properties (furnishing, supplies, services, etc) according to brand style and guidelines
- Liaise, manage and negotiate with contractors, vendors and external business partners ensuring that our guests enjoy high standards of client experience
- Support the on-boarding process of new properties
The ideal candidate should be:
- Graduate from a top-tier university
- 2+ years of progressive work experience preferably in the area of business operations or services in a start-up, SME or large corporation
- Analytical thinker and results-oriented
- Customer service mindset
- Health insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Dynamic international work environment with talented people
- Opportunity to grow fast alongside the company and be part of the decision making process