We are currently seeking an outside sales professional for the Eastern U.S. and Canada, to work remotely, based in the Northeast. We are a fast-growing, family-owned business that offers a competitive compensation package and a pleasant working environment.
- This is a full-time salaried position based out of the candidate’s home/office space. Expected hours per week will vary although the candidate may assume 60 hours as the norm. Although daily hours will vary, expect daily hours between 6am-6pm M-F. Weekends and early/late hours as necessary. There is a 90-day introductory period.
- Pay will be commensurate with experience. We offer a base salary plus a performance -based bonus structure.
- We offer medical insurance as well as paid vacation accrued, after the 90-day introductory period.To apply, please e-mail your resume and pay history/requirements.
Please note: no candidate will be given consideration without salary requirements.
To insure a safe and enjoyable working environment, we require all candidates to submit to a background check / drug screening. Any offer of employment will be contingent on the results of both.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with executive management to develop sales objectives and plans.
- Track and evaluate sales data and metrics, and take initiative and/or corrective actions to achieve objectives.
- On-board new dealers while developing and fostering relationships with our existing dealers and distributors via in-person visits, phone and email.
- Extensively TRAVEL area of responsibility to ensure quality relationships are built with dealers.
- On-board, train and oversee our national group of independent manufacturer’s representatives.
- Provide product and technical support to dealers and representatives, coordinating with other departments for problem-solving as needed.
- Assist with marketing development, plans and implementation such as trade shows, literature development, social media and e-commerce.
- Build and maintain displays in showrooms as needed.
Secondary duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist operations/logistic departments to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Oversight / inspection of company warehouses in your territory.
- Occasional handling of products and literature, including personal delivery to dealers as necessary.
- Background in the bath/kitchen fixtures industry is a major plus.
- Experience with data-driven sales and customer management.
- Articulate in speaking, with strong writing skills required.
- Proficient in explaining technical concepts to customers.
- 4-year college degree in Business a plus. In lieu of a degree, candidate must have 5+ years of relevant business experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Candidate must have a valid driver license with clean record, US Passport and able to travel to foreign countries.
- Candidate must have a reliable car.
- Candidate must be willing to travel 80% of the time throughout the US, Canada and other countries as needed.
- Candidate must possess functional computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- We offer medical insurance as well as paid vacation accrued after the 90-day introductory period.
Salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year