Are you passionate, motivated, and looking for growth? Do you want to be part of the fastest growing fuel delivery service changing the fueling landscape in the US? We do!
Booster Fuels is the leader in the on-demand gas delivery industry and is backed by top-tier venture capital investors. We are currently seeking California Commercial Driver License Drivers to work out of the San Jose, CA area as part of our fleet services. Our goal is to eliminate the gas station errand for everyone in the bay area. We are growing rapidly and need to hire an A+ team of service professionals to deliver gas to our customers. Our service professionals are at the heart of booster and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect. More at boosterfuels.com!
Drivers fuel vehicles for our enterprise fleet customers throughout the Bay Area. This is a customer service-oriented position in an active work environment. Schedule is five days a week, shifts starts at 7pm, averaging 40 hours per week. Home every day. 1.5X OT offered when available.
- COMMERCIAL Driver's License C, B or A
- 2 years with commercial driving license
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements a plus. All Booster drivers will be trained and earn these endorsements
- Must have 1 year of recent driving experience
- Must have a clean DMV record with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Must have no more than 1 at fault traffic collision within the last 5 years
- U.S. citizen w/California license and residency
- Experience completing pre/post trip inspections
- Customer service skills
- Culture based on respect
- Revolutionize the way gas is delivered to consumers
- Up to $25 per hour
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (after 90 days with company)
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision for employee
- Company stock ownership
- Reliable and predictable work schedule
- Home daily
- Brand new fleet vehicles
- PTO sick days
- Uniforms provided
- Training program
- Driver referral incentive pay of $500
Booster Fuels, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.