As seen on JobsInVT.com
The Laundry Attendant is expected to provide prompt, courteous, friendly and professional service to all guests at all times. They are responsible for maintaining superior quality service for guests. Performing their jobs on a daily basis, they are required to be detailed in every aspect of their work while maintaining an efficient pace. The Laundry Attendant will adhere to all rules and guidelines as set to all department employees.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Report faulty equipment, maintenance needs, and safety hazards to manager/supervisor.
- Verify that laundry requests are completed for each department as needed.
- Operate and monitor washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery.
- Inspect linens and terry for damage.
**Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays**