What you do today will impact future generations tomorrow!
Come help us make a difference by shaping the future of our children! At Stepping Stone School, we are passionate about revealing your individual potential, so the children we serve thrive!
We are currently seeking Lead Teachers and Co-Teacher . If you are interested in more than a “daycare job” we will help you explore the available opportunities in various age groups which include: Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers, and After School Educators! If you are an ambitious self-starter with a joyful enthusiastic attitude looking to work with a collaborative group of educators, come join our team! We have full-time and part-time teaching positions (availability varies by location) as well as substitute teacher positions with flexible schedules at multiple locations.
Stepping Stone School’s 19 campuses are conveniently located in North and South Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Leander, Kyle and College Station!
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Plan and implement daily curriculum and embrace a sense of achievement as you hear the joy and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you have prepared.
- Observe, record and share children’s accomplishments and evolution with parents.
- Gear the program to the needs of individual children with concern for their interests, special talents, and individual style and pace of learning.
- Help children become aware of their roles as integral members of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social and emotional interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
· Must be 18 years of age
- Proof of high school diploma or GED (preferred college course work/ degree)
- Knowledge of Early Childhood Education Practices
- Dedicated to Stepping Stone School Core values
- Committed to Children and Families
- Positive Attitude, Passion and Tenacity
- We enhance your hopes and dreams for education, and provide our schools with the tools and resources to transform those ideas into reality.
- The Stepping Stone School culture enhances personal growth through state-of-the-art training, leadership development, and continuous educational opportunities with access to one-on-one instruction with advanced degreed administrators.
- Fully funded CDA scholarship opportunities.
- Forward thinking, nationally recognized learning campuses.
- Childcare benefits (up to $5,000- to $7,000 annually per child).
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long/short term disability insurance. Earned paid time off.
- Pension and retirement savings plans.
- Opportunity for advancement within the company.
We are devoted to the possibilities that reside within our research based, developmentally appropriate, Platinum Learning for Life™ curriculum, and believe it is the key to unlocking each child’s incredible gifts and talents. This proven and unique visionary approach, inspires meaningful experiences while empowering children to be resilient and successful lifelong learners.
Through dynamic teaching and learning environments, we engage children, families and Stepping Stone School team members. Stepping Stone School is a privately-owned, enterprising, stable family of private schools committed to shaping high quality education for an improved world. Our company culture inspires you to bring your complete self to work. Your distinctive characteristics, perspectives and experiences make you a valuable part of the team!
We ensure a culture in which every employee's journey is appreciated, valued, and enhanced.
Reply to this posting with your Full Name and attach your Resume
or apply directly to HR@steppingstoneschool.com