SSI is a leading provider of technology solutions for loan trading markets. Our products facilitate financing, trading, delivery, funding, tracking performance analytics and accounting of loan portfolios. SSI works with some of the largest global financials, using forward-thinking and adaptable technology to help its customers achieve greater scalability and lower costs.
We are looking for Product Analysts to help us grow as we roll out new products and services. In this role, you will be involved in multiple facets of our business - you may find yourself conducting a product demo, prototyping a solution for a new market, or working on features for our latest releases. Our ideal applicant will be a fast learner,<Strong interpersonal and communication skills!>, and have a strong interest in the intersection of finance and technology. This job is based in Jersey City, NJ, but we will consider remote arrangements. If you fit this description and are looking to make a real impact in your next job, then apply below.
- Work directly with business users to understand their needs and use these insights to optimize the user experience
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations for business stakeholders based on deep analysis and alignment with business goals
- Define requirements, user stories, and mockups for new features and work with developers to get them implemented and shipped
- Develop and maintain detailed product test plans
- Work with sales to demo products, find product gaps, and develop product acceptance
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Business, or Information Science from a US accredited college or relevant technical experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to establish priorities and manage projects with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Experience defining user-experience and business metrics
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience managing stakeholders including strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience in product strategy and development
- Knowledge of financial markets is a big plus
- Competitive compensation program with significant growth potential
- Performance-based cash bonus opportunities and company profit sharing
- Full medical and dental plans, 401K
- Flat management structure and open, relaxed environment
- Wide assortment of free delicious snacks
Salary: $72,000 - 90,000 per year