Project Coordinator provides technical and administrative support to project manager(s). Formats documentation, including creation of templates and uses variety of software tools sufficiently to support all aspects of the project. Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed materials. Assists with logistics for arranging off-site and department meetings. Assists in maintenance of libraries, databases and graphic management logs. Assists with development of general graphic designs to enhance technical documents. Expert knowledge of MS Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Ability to resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention and operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Process project financial data and reports
- Prepare/update project plans and project documentation
- Prepare and distribute project status reports
- Follow up with Business and personnel via email and/or telephone as required
- Facilitate meetings, capture and distribute meeting notes/action items
- Coordinate shipping logistics, packing, receipt and inventory as needed
- MVR REQUIRED.
- Health Screen Required.
- Travel up to 50%, local travel only. No overnights. Travel to different facilities for meetings.
- Experience Level: BA or BS preferred plus minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
- Proficient with MS Project, Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio
- Strong organization and attention to detail skills
- Analyze data and prepare MS Excel reports including pivot tables
- Ability to facilitate project status meetings; prepare meeting minutes and action items
- Experience handling multiple projects concurrently
- Experience organizing and managing project documentation using tools such as MS Sharepoint
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with KP Pharmacy Workstations/Peripherals, software distribution and/or INC reporting tools a plus
- Conduct training class/presentations of a technical nature a plus
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or The Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
- 3+ years of Project Coordinator and/or IT experience preferred Kaiser Permanente a plus
- Conduct training class/presentations of a technical nature
- Interacting with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment reporting to more than one person
Cross Ocean Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental or physical), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other factor that is not related to the job.