OCR Global Trade Management is currently seeking a self-motivated Project Manager (PM) to join our Professional Services team. The project manager is responsible for leading and managing our software implementation projects, working closely with technical implementation teams to implement our software for Fortune 100 companies.
Project Manager is responsible for interfacing with cross functional teams at OCR and providing excellence in project delivery for our customers. The project manager owns the project delivery, the timelines of delivery, budget and scope of the implementation
- Act as Project manager and delivery lead in implementation and integration of OCR EASE Software.
- Define scope, milestones, resources, budgets and manage change orders.
- Track Billable and Non-Billable time on the project delivery.
- Identify priorities and dependencies. Define Critical Path Items.
- Be able to interface with C-Suite and Steering Committees.
- Develop Risk Register and detailed Project plans including schedules, technical and business requirements, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, and issue resolution plans.
- Lead requirements sessions
- Candidate is required to have Bachelor Degree, PMP is a huge plus.
- Industry background is required in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics or Global Trade Management.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to all team members and stakeholders including business representatives, partners, customers, and team members.
- Flexibility to travel up-to 20% to customer locations.