Ark Ideas is seeking an QA Analyst to help our Client Services team deliver projects to our clients. Ark Ideas provides sales and marketing solutions in the mobile space that help companies accelerate their revenue and growth.
We are looking for an individual who is extremely organized, efficient and responsible, who can help us increase our delivery capacity. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to successfully multi-task and a strong attention to detail.
We are an innovative agency that relies heavily on the application of technology and unique organizational systems, so you must also be comfortable and experienced working with computers. We are looking for an energetic, excited, creative mind to join our team of innovators, someone who will approach challenges with enthusiasm.
The Quality Assurance Software Tester evaluates and tests software programs to verify that the program functions according to specifications and standards that the company outlines.
• Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs
• Tests software programs to compare to specifications and documentation
• Identifies, analyzes and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
• Establishes benchmarks for program efficiency in operating and response times
• Creates test cases and test data
• Creates and executes automated test scripts using testing software programs
• Works closely with PO, QAs and developers to ensure the smooth SDLC process
• Participates in releases to ensure the delivery of the best product to a user
• Understanding of front-end vs back-end technologies
• Understanding of browser debugging and console tools
• Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing
• Recommends program improvements or revisions to programmers and system analysts
• Reviews computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
• Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments
• Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and to ensure efficiency of operation
• Documents, tracks and communicates test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems
• BA-Bachelor of Arts or equivalent combination work experience in a similar function required.
• Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for QA and testing purposes.
• Tech savvy
• Ability to. understand and follow directions.
• Detail-oriented, with particular attention paid to data accuracy and calculations
• Excellent prioritizing skills.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• SQL skills, to verify data integrity of systems a plus.
• Ability to analyze manual testing process and assess suitability for automation.
• Proven track record of delivering quality products.
• Ability to work independently and within a team at a very fast paced environment.
• Ability to micro-manage the work-load and accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
• Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
• Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate positive working relationships.
• Strong written and oral communication.
Pay is dependent on skill level and experience. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, paid vacation time, 401k & team oriented environment in Center City Philadelphia.
Salary: 50,000 - 65,000 per year