Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all patrons, employees, and company assets. Displays excellent guest service. Monitor patron and employee passage in and out of casino and atrium to hotel. The primary function of this position will be monitoring for minors and checking for proper identification at the casino entrances. Performs other duties as assigned.
The Security's Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support front desk for hotel customer services
- Ensure the safety and well being of all property and assets of the LA Crystal Hotel, and well as it's guests and team members.
- 21 years or older
- 3 year of prior security experience
- Valid CA driver's license
- Valid CA Guard Card
- If armed, firearm Certification,
- CPR, First Aid Certification is a plus
- Be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Must be able to communicate clearly on the radio
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays and overtime when necessary.
- General knowledge of California criminal laws and security procedures.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and safety procedures.
- Drug Test and Background Checks are required
- Yearly paid time off & Vacations
- Complimentary stay at the hotel
- Bonus and perks
Salary: $13,000 - 15,000 per year