Have you recently separated from the military? Are you looking for a company that understands your military service? Are you in the Reserves and looking for a company that understands your schedule? Or, are you a military family member? We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that gives employment preference to reservists, veterans, and military family members.
We are currently seeking customer service representatives to work in our call center in Erie, PA, who can deliver the highest level of customer service in a fast-paced environment. With proven leadership and exemplary customer service experience, you may also be considered for the Manager Candidate track.
Required Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Must be punctual and be able to follow daily schedule for breaks and lunches.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Demonstrated typing proficiency.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced call center.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a US Citizen, non-dual citizenship.
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen, Credit and Background check.
Preferred Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Associate's degree
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Experience in a fast-paced call center environment
- Orientation wage is $11/hour
- After the 90 day on-boarding period, $12/hour is achieve
- Full-time hours are preferred, but part-time hours may be available dependent on availability