We are looking for a Senior Analytics Consultant to be based out of New Jersey. In this role, you will work on some of the latest applications of data science to business. You will directly work with key client stakeholders to define the business problem and determine solution requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring business value and communicating results, making executive presentations etc.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you. Designation and compensation offered will be commensurate with your expertise / experience.
- 8 – 10 yrs experience in the field of delivering advanced analytics based consulting services to clients across industries, preferably in Financial Services and Insurance space.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with an ability to engage with VP & Sr. Director level stakeholders from client’s analytics team and with internal remote teams to define advanced analytic solutions to business problems
- Strong hands-on experience working with analyzing data through SQL is a must-have skill
- Working knowledge of building predictive models using R, Python (or SAS) is highly preferrable
- Ability to work with a global team, playing a lead role in communicating client business problem context to the remote teams and leverage them effectively in execution, while owning client presentation, project management and expectation setting
- Experience in analytics for B2C and B2B Insurance will be a great plus - especially focusing on the customer journey
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.