This Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the embedded system FPGA related works on the development of precision motion control sub-system and other embedded control sub-systems for Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) system. This job demands a close work together with other engineering teams to conduct a seamless integration of some control sub-systems and the entire SEM mechanical system with all the related firmware implementation, and development of control algorithms based on our system requirements, such as advanced motion controls, vibration isolation, servo and stepper motor controls, nonlinear compensation, auto focus, etc.
- BS/MS/PhD in EE or equivalent, with experience on FPGA and embedded development;
- Solid skills on embedded firmware development for industrial control sub-systems;
- Independent working ability; strong initiative, self-motivation and team-working attitude.
- Experience on VHDL/Verilog on FPGA, and knowledge of board level circuits design and debug;
- Experience on embedded development on microprocessor with c programming;
- Experience on communication development, e.g., UART/SPI/ USB/CAN/ Ethernet.