Atheer is developing a cutting-edge product using today’s newest technology for one of the hottest emerging markets: Augmented Reality wearable technology. Our product provides an end to end AR experience for the enterprise - from combining computer vision based gesture recognition, voice recognition and multiple modalities for advanced interactions with smart Glasses, to empowering remote collaboration and AR task flows to connect the field engineers/technicians with the backoffice.
We focus on building a great team culture and are seeking top, startup minded candidates who are energetic, versatile, willing to play needed roles, and are familiar with lean startup methodologies.
Come join us and be part of the Atheer engineering team who is building the future of AR!
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience with Android test frameworks such as Robolectric, JUnit, Espresso, UI Automator
- Familiar with Java, C++, Python, and willing to learn new languages as required
- Knowledge in CI/CD, Jenkins, and web test frameworks such as Selenium will be a plus
- Meticulous, tenacious in diagnosing complex technical problems & creative, scrappy in problem solving
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan