ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company®, empowers the global economy to grow profitably and securely without compromise. With deep insight into 1.4 billion anonymized user identities, ThreatMetrix ID™ delivers the intelligence behind 75 million daily authentication and trust decisions to differentiate legitimate customers from fraudsters in real time.
- Has an outstanding track record of past success selling digital authentication and/or cybercrime/online fraud prevention solutions into the federal government, with emphasis on civilian agencies.
- Possesses strong prospect development skills. Would be known as a hunter, with the ability to generate and lead at least three customer meetings per week.
- Has completed strategic selling or similar sales training courses and thoroughly understands large account sales and management best practices.
- Has the ability to navigate large, complex organizations to identify and contact all relevant decision makers and influencers within various functional areas. Has the ability to build coalitions across these stakeholders.
- Has experience selling solutions that require knowledge of the compliance environment and infrastructure and solution architecture.
- Track record of past success selling digital authentication and/or cybercrime/online fraud prevention solutions to the federal government. Experience with SaaS solutions is a plus.
- 5+ years of sales experience and a demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding quota in the federal sector.
- Experience selling to agencies at a technology solutions company that is new to the federal market is a plus.
- Understanding of federal government procurement processes and schedules.
- Understanding of government compliance and information security regimes.
- Four-year degree in business or related field preferred.
- Excellent oral and writing skills.
- Results-driven and committed to creating new business opportunities.
- Expert at engaging and presenting to both business and technology executives.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.