§ To lead system diagnosing, troubleshooting and solving problem for worldwide field escalated issues. To lead internal teams to review/discuss escalated unresolved issues, to work out the solution.
§ To study and develop new methods to improve the quality of product’s maintenance continually to improve tool’s uptime. Document most efficient troubleshooting method and Periodic Maintenance (PM) SOP in BKM.
§ Communicates proactively with marketing/sales/ PM/MFG about company product's serviceability improvements; Lead some projects related to Customer Special Requirement (CSR).
§ To support Failure Analysis (FA) and FMEA process for field major issues.
§ Monitors and manages field KPI( key performance indicator) ,ensures timely and adequate input for defined regular management reporting.
§ Support onsite troubleshooting and tool installation in field.
§ 25% travelling capability within worldwide.
· Master with two year work experience or higher degree in Electronic, Computer Science or physics background
· Able to apply professional knowledge to solve semiconductor equipment issues and ability to learn new knowledge through hands on experience and project development
· Able to interface with R&D engineers in a project intensive environment
· Able to understand electronic and mechanical design, use different tools for trouble shooting system tuning, and advise on how to improve the design
· Strong written communication skill in English.