Who we are?
Aquila is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Silicon Valley. Aquila delivers cash analytics and cash access to thousands of small businesses, that operate with volatile cash balances. We are a platform company whose aim is to automate the hardest parts of small business financial management. We are sometimes the last company many small business merchants come to when no one else will help their businesses stay alive.
Why work at Aquila?
We are a high-energy, innovation-focused team of engineers and technologists who want to make running a small business less painful for owners all over the world. We are passionate about the intersection of finance and advanced software technologies. We are a very lean team that prides ourselves on using software to make work faster and more productive. Like the blockchain? We're already using it! Come join us!
What we are looking for in the Senior Marketing Manager?
You will be expected to lead and manage marketing campaigns from inception (strategy development) through execution and revenue-impact analysis. We will expect that you bring to the table an effective online marketing execution framework for FinTech products in the lending space. We expect that you’ll have a basic understanding and some professional experience working in or with the US financial industry including financial institutions and/or FinTech. You must love the thrill of competing against some of the best minds in financial services marketing, both online and offline. Tigers only! No Zebras!
What you’ll do?
Convert our product value proposition into video-media-first, marketing communications that will drive ISO and partnership volume for greater deal closes.
- Create the video-first, marketing messaging for our current platform customers to further engage with Aquila via Slack, Email and Social Media
- Launch our first video-production studio process to build video content from our customers and partners
- Measure and track video-marketing, and text-campaign, impact on revenue paths in the Aquila funnel and drive company marketing strategy to create positive marketing feedback loops
- Benchmark Aquila revenue and platform performance with marketing activities. We must know what marketing drives what activities
- Identify new territory and partnership targets for the Business Development team via market and competitive research
- Win marketing content distribution partnerships that will lower customer acquisition costs from search
- Manage and deliver ongoing launches of Aquila value proposition to target partners, investors, and business customers
- Participate in the revenue wins of the company with guaranteed bonus on platform performance
What qualifications and skills you need to apply?
- Demonstrated video-marketing campaign expertise or technology products
- Experience launching, managing, and driving complex marketing programs to completion within time and budget constraints in a seed-stage startup company
- Experience working with external vendors to deliver quality content within budget.
- Experience working with B2B clients in a SaaS environment
- Experience with best-in-class online performance measurement tools for sales funnel analysis and attribution
- Experience analyzing customer experience funnels and identifying areas of improvement for the product team
- Experience conducting A/B tests from inception to completion and analyzing results
- Knowledge or experience pulling and analyzing customer performance data from internal databases
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, flexible and good time management skills
- Enthusiastic, team-building attitude, good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives within assigned time
- Restricted Stock Equity
- Company Meals
- Full Medical and Dental coverage
Aquila is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $60,000 - 120,000 per year