Substance Abuse Counselor (LPC or TCADC or Higher) (Ashland, KY)
Crossroads Treatment Centers | Ashland, KY
Are you a professional, detailed, multi-tasker who is wonderful with patients? Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking a full-time Counselor for our new Ashland, KY location. The deal candidate will have an LPC, CADC or TCADC and 2 years minimum experience with Substance Use Disorders.
- Completing assessments, ITP's, progress notes and other necessary paperwork associated with managing a caseload of 50 patients.
- Providing individual and group counseling using Evidence Based Practices.
- Assisting patients with defining and achieving realistic goals.
- Conducting monthly urinalysis screenings.
- Providing crisis interventions as needed.
- Assisting in peer-to-peer record audits.
- Ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Providing supportive counseling in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services.
- Contributing to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment team meetings.
The most qualified candidates will possess a Master's degree or equivalent and hold a CADC in Kentucky, or a recognized substance abuse certification from a National Board.
This candidate must also have good problem solving and analytical abilities, as well as be proficient in verbal and written communication and have excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills. Experience treating opiate-addicted patients is a plus.
Candidate must be willing to start early in the morning, as work hours start at 5am. No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program. Must have a valid driver's license.
For more information, please visit www.crossroadstreatmentcenters.com
Crossroads offers a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees that includes PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Short Term Disability, Employer paid and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance, and 401k with company match.
No phone calls, please - due to the number of applicants, we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Crossroads is an EOE.