- Bilingual? Trilingual? Polyglot?
- Interested in starting a career that puts your linguistic skills to use?
- Passionate about getting involved within your community?
Join us at Liberty Language Services!
A little about us
We are a language services agency, based in Tyson’s Corner, VA, that specializes in on-site medical interpretation. We help to serve persons with limited English proficiency throughout Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and the D.C. metropolitan area.
While we encourage speakers of all languages to apply, we have a high demand for the following:
- American Sign Language (RID Certified)
- Chinese Cantonese
- Chinese Mandarin
- Chinese Fuzhou
- Chinese Taiwanese
- Chinese Taishanese
- Haitian Creole
- Khmer (Cambodian)
Please click here to apply.
To join the Liberty team and become a trained medical interpreter, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be fluent in both English and your native language(s).
- You must be authorized to work in the United States (without sponsorship).
- You must have completed or be willing to complete 40 hours of interpreter training.
- You must have a flexible schedule.
We are particularly interested in ambitious and linguistically talented individuals who want to work in the field of medical interpretation. Applicants who have yet to complete 40 hours of interpreter training will be directed to our Education Center; we offer several training programs to prepare bilinguals for professional interpretation.
Independent Contractors have the ability to accept or decline assignments as they wish. Make money full time, part time, or just in your spare time.
Apply for Hourly Rate Offer
Please click here to apply!