Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufacturers. With multiple locations throughout the United States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Warehouse Lead at our Phoenix, AZ location. This is a Full-Time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Job Description: Warehouse Lead will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the warehouse. In the absence of the regional manager, this person will act as the supervisor of the warehouse.
- Oversee the daily operations of shipping and receiving.
- Will be fully trained in both shipping and receiving to be able to assist when needed.
- Responsible for daily cycle counts, and general appearance of the warehouse.
- Be trained in procedures for freight and call tags, in order to assist, and take over in the regional managers absence.
- May train new employees
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- An understanding of parts, preferably at least 1 year in some aspects of the parts industry.
- Computer skills; MS Excel, Adobe, ADP, Email and MS Word
- Good typing skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and responsible.
- Ability to lead by example and train new employees.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
- Will be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting, crawling and climbing to perform multiple tasks of position.
- Must have good manual dexterity.
Applicant will be eligable for medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan.