- Generate appropriate patient referrals / enrollments from customers and continue to grow the number of referrals / enrollment over time.
- Maintain existing and generate new professional relationships with referral sources, including physicians office, assisted living facilities and hospital personnel, including but not limited to case managers, social workers, discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources.
- Participate in, coordinates and attends community events, education workshop, and health fairs
- Outreach to local community to build up referral sources, conduct necessary home visits to potential members’ home to assist enrollment when appropriate.
- Serve as pivotal liaison between customers and staff members.
- Report to Business Development Manager of daily activities and individual sales strategies
Education and Experience Summary:
- An ideal candidate must have sales / marketing background in healthcare services, Home care product or a post-acute related environment.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors degree and related healthcare experience and knowledge highly preferred.
- One year of sales experience with proven results.
- Self motivated, results oriented person
- Experience working with Geriatric population preferred
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills