Crossroad Treatment Centers
Addiction Program ManagerIndependence, KY 41051
Crossroads Treatment Centers was founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now includes 90+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 22,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
We are seeking a strong Program Director to provide centralized support and guidance for our Opioid Treatment Program located in Independence, Kentucky. The Program Director is responsible for the efficient and effective operations of the clinic, including clinical matters, fiscal viability and physical plant issues.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Career Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Early Morning Hours - Enjoy your afternoons and weekends at home
- Continuing Education/ License Reimbursement
- Strong Support Network
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Four-year degree in counseling or related field, or experience in another field of similar experience. Master's degree in the human services field preferred.
- Licensed in Kentucky with one of the following Licenses:
- Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- A minimum of three years supervisory experience is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license or state issued id and provide appropriate license or certificate.
- If recovering, three years of continuous verifiable abstinence is required.
- This position requires early morning hours, beginning at 5:00 AM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Supervise the clinic's operations according to the organization's administrative and clinical protocols (P&P), as well as all applicable federal and state regulations
- Schedule staffing for the clinic's operating hours and manage payroll to budgeted levels
- Lead the clinic's marketing efforts
- Function as a liaison with other community based agencies
- Screen, interview, and hire prospective staff
- Schedule staff and ensure program meets minimum staffing guidelines at all times
- Complete staff performance reviews (annual) and conduct Performance Management as required
- Supervise the collection of fees and submit timely and accurate billing records and reports
- Ensure that the building and grounds are maintained in a neat, clean, safe and healthy manner. Serves as the clinic's safety officer
- Develop and maintain the clinic's outcomes management system and prepare reports every 3 months
- Provide or arrange for staff development and training
- Serve as the clinic's designated Equal opportunity Officer and HIPAA compliance officer
- Carry client caseload as required by Governance Body